Sunday, March 6, 2011

Speech impediment can lead to hit songs!

First off I gotta say WOW!
I feel so bad for Serene Branson.
Did she in fact have a stroke of it was one of those "I just drew a blank during my speech" moment.?
You guys be the judge of that.
Who knew that someone can turn her mishap in to some song?
I thought that was cleaver and funny!

Well here you go and enjoy :)

I was like WTH!
How can she be able to recover herself after she said "bird-tation"
LMAO!
tell me what you guys think.
until next time...
WTH?!

2 comments:

  1. Omg!
    hahahahhahahah!
    this is epic!
    she must be soo embarrassed in front of all those people watching live tv!
    i feel bad for her too

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats really embarrassing for her.
    lets hope she doesn't have any problems with her brain.

    ReplyDelete